Legal Analytics Home
A data tool to help advisers win work
Guide your firms’ go-to-market strategy with data-led intelligence from The Deal Analytics.
Exclusive algorithms let you explore deep relationships on Debt Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions transactions.REQUEST A DEMO
Give your firm an advantage
The Deal Analytics aids business development by highlighting opportunities and expertise for Debt Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions participants
Listed and unlisted deals per annum - updated weekly
Stock exchanges covered
Lead and supporting law firms
Metrics that go deeper than data
Our proprietary algorithms provide a comprehensive understanding of industry complexities
Network score - Increase referral work by identifying professional connections between firms and targeting key industry influencers in given sectors or jurisdictions.
External Counsel Instruction & External Counsel Turnover - Identify risks and opportunities early with two metrics unveiling the rate at which law firms are hired or changed
Complexity Score – Stand above the crowd with an accreditation that deems your firm an Elite, Recognised or Influential dealmaker based on deal complexity, volume, and frequency
For law firms
+ League Tables
- Benchmark your position against other firms
- Compare Issuers and Underwriters
- Target key clients with your business development efforts
+ Deal Analysis
- Uncover transaction details, nuance and growth trends
- Understand who is winning which deals
- Determine opportunities based on geography and jurisdictional exchange
+ Firm Accreditation
- Prove your firm’s leadership position with third-party verified designations
- Market your firm’s capabilities with assets to power your pitches
For banks, advisers & corporates
+ League Tables
- Rank your position on the street
- Instruct leading law firms specializing in niche transactions
+ Deal Analysis
- Identify transaction details, nuance and growth trends
- Understand who is issuing new debt
- Pinpoint where debt is being issued & focus on those jurisdictions
+ Company Accreditation
- Leverage your bank’s authority with third-party verified designations
Our analysts speak to law firms, banks and corporates daily and as such, are at the forefront of the latest deals and breaking news. Now that retaining legal work and pitching for new business has become increasingly competitive, The Deal Analytics is uniquely positioned to provide you with an expert quantitative assessment of the Debt Capital Markets and M&A markets for you to maintain a competitive edge.
We are supported by The Deal researchers who, for over 30 years, have provided trusted, qualitative advice to buyers of legal services at banks, financial institutions and portfolio managers.
Subscribers to The Deal Analytics can benefit from exclusive marketing materials for RFPs and pitches, detailed information on deal complexity and data that explores the in-depth relationship between companies and their external counsel.
To book a demo, contact email@example.com